Working in the dynamic certification industry is fulfilling; you get to help successful organizations from the most diverse industries — from medical to aviation to manufacturing — it’s never the same day twice. By independently evaluating their processes against national and international requirements, you help them improve their business operations and compete in the marketplace.
Platinum is always looking for qualified certification auditors — both staff and subcontract auditors, allowing flexibility in your working arrangements.
Successful auditors have:
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Industry experience;
- Ability to travel by car or aircraft.
If you want to become a QMS Certification Auditor, you will need:
- A college degree
- Auditor credentials (classes and certifications demonstrating knowledge of the Standards)
- Professional Certification
To join the Platinum team, please submit resume and auditing credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org