Platinum provides ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (ANAB)-accredited management certification services for ISO 9001 quality management systems.
This accreditation assures that your certification is internationally recognized, allowing you to competitively position your company in the global market.
While an ISO 9001 certification from Platinum helps our clients gain the highest level of prestige and credibility, it ultimately strategically places clients in the top tier of their industry, making them the first choice for their customers.
Through a partnership arrangement, we are also able to help you with other management system certifications including: AS9100, AS9120, ISO 14001, ISO 13485 and ISO 27001.
We are happy to discuss your individual needs and help you decide which certifications will most benefit your company.
Nothing but the best – our service is our business
Platinum provides you with the best registration services available while maintaining a grounded focus on your needs.
We provide you with feedback on the conformance of your management system. Our expertise ensures that we carefully select, train and use the best auditors in the business. Our assessment teams partner with you to help you achieve conformance in a non-threatening and professionally courteous manner. Our thoughtfully designed business processes are consistent, precise and professional from our first conversation to years beyond the initial certification experience.
You know what’s best for your business
The benefits of conformance are only realized when requirements are clearly understood, and applied precisely. Our auditors will make sure you clearly understand the requirement for the standard involved, thereby arming you with the information you need to determine the appropriate corrective action for your specific case.
We respect the fact that your management team is the only group that should make decisions about what is best for your organization. We partner with you to help you prove that your business system meets the standard while respecting your approach. Our findings are supported by factual evidence and referenced against the requirements of the applicable standard.
When you need to make adjustments, you know exactly what to do.
Our auditors are our product
You want management system registration. We send auditors to evaluate conformance with the applicable standards for your industry. Your satisfaction is driven by the skills and acumen exhibited by our auditors during the assessment process.
We only send you the best.
Our auditors are professionally certified through the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) or Exemplar Global (formerly RAB-QSA) and undergo constant review and training by Platinum’s management team. They are bound by our culture and principles, adhere to documented procedures, and follow a published Code of Conduct.
Customer focus & quick response times
Platinum’s entire business is quality. We believe in the “Do as I do, not as I say” principle, following the same high standards to which we expect your company to adhere.
Our formal documented management system conforms to the requirements of ISO 17021 and ISO 9001 as well as the requirements of the ANAB and International Accreditation Forum (IAF). We implement rigorous internal management processes for interacting with our clients with measurable objectives in place to ensure that we respond to your inquiries, applications, and comments in a timely fashion. In addition, when your company successfully passes an assessment, we will process your certificate within a week.
Focusing on the improvement
We spend extra time helping you focus on the improvement requirements of the standard. We help your company set realistic objectives that will benefit your organization, challenging you to use your management system to add real value to your business.
Your customers demand ever-improving performance. With Platinum as your registrar, you can relax. And so can they.
Sharing achievements and lessons learned
Without disclosing confidential information or intellectual property, we share the objectives, achievements and lessons learned among our clients. By hearing stories of real experiences, your management team will get new ideas and be better able to see how well your company is performing. We facilitate collaboration among our clients, giving them a chance to benchmark and improve performance.
Asking educated questions
Our skilled and experienced auditors ask educated questions about your company’s business processes, inspiring your management team to really evaluate their established processes for effectiveness and efficiency. Sometimes the forest simply cannot be seen through the trees. Our auditors are seasoned experts and can bring fresh ideas to your organization without confusing conformance with improvement.
Passionate, precise, and professional without excessive red tape
We are passionate about the standard. When implemented wisely, the requirements provide an excellent model to run and improve an organization without forcing unnecessary administration and bureaucracy.
Where we operate
Although we currently operate in North America and Canada, we are happy to help clients in other parts of the world, regardless of the language spoken, through the use of translators. On the off-chance that we do not operate in a particular region, we are happy to help you connect with a certification body that does. Our global network ensures that you will be in good hands, no matter where your company is located.
Where we are restricted from operating
Please note that unacceptable safety or security risks for Platinum or accreditation assessors may prevent Platinum from operating in a particular geographic location. We adhere to restrictions and travel guidance posted on the travel.state.gov web site to mitigate these risks.
In addition, because of United States governmental restrictions and other risks, Platinum cannot operate in the following countries: Afghanistan, Cuba (directly or through any other party), Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Pakistan, and Syria.
Accreditation and authority – ANAB Accredited
In addition with the requirements of the ANAB, Platinum complies with the accreditation requirements of the IAF, which influences accreditation agencies globally, and is the foremost authority of accreditation.
Integrity and Impartiality
We have designed our operating processes to ensure that your audit is conducted in the most professional and impartial manner possible. Impartiality is extremely important in our industry, assuring that nobody questions the integrity of your independent assessment. We take appropriate precautions to avoid conflicts of interest through formal risk assessment processes and auditor declarations to assure this level of integrity to you and the community that relies on the results of our assessments.
We address this requirement on a number of fronts though defined process management and careful organizational design:
1. Policy on Impartiality – We understand the importance of impartiality in carrying out our management certification activities and the impact that the public’s perception of impartiality in our industry has on the confidence of our assessment results. Management assures that our operating procedures include specific steps to assure impartiality.
2. Conflicts of Interest – We identify, analyze and document the possibilities for conflicts of interest inherent in our industry and activities and from our relationships using a formal Conflict of Interest Analysis. Once identified, we carefully assess and manage these potential conflicts of interest.
3. Restriction of Services – We will not provide certification services to organizations where an unacceptable threat to impartiality is detected.
4. Care with Consulting – We are not a legal part of a consultancy, nor do we provide consulting services.
5. Care with Outsourcing – We do not outsource assessment activities to management system consultancy organizations.
6. Care in Marketing – We do not market our certification services with consultancy services. We make no claims that certification would be simpler, easier, faster or less expensive if a specified consultancy organization were to be used.
7. Careful Selection of Personnel – We careful select personnel to ensure that there are no conflicts of interest with personnel who have provided management system consultancy, including those acting in a management capacity, by not allowing these individuals to audit clients that they have consulted to for two years following the end of the consultancy.
8. We Act on Threats to Impartiality – We take actions to address any detected threat to impartiality arising from the actions of other persons, bodies or organizations.
9. We Educate on Impartiality and Set Appropriate Expectations – We require all Platinum representatives who could influence our certification activities to behave in an impartial manner and not allow pressures to compromise their impartiality.
10. We Demand Transparency – We require that all Platinum representatives reveal any situation know to them that may present them or Platinum with a conflict of interest. We require this in our employment and subcontract agreement and we request this to be considered with each job assignment.
11. We Survey for Perceptions – We issue annual surveys were we investigate our clients perceptions about the impartiality of our operations and personnel and we address issues of concern in a process-based manner.
12. We Empower our Impartiality Committee – We utilize an independent committee who is responsible for safeguarding impartiality through policy development and who provides advice on matters affecting confidence and public perception. This committee performs annual reviews of our operational processes related to impartiality.
At Platinum, your registration really means something – not just certification, but Platinum certification.